Monday, April 5, 2010

Week 5 Results

I totally blew my diet this week. I tried to eat more salads and healthy-sounding things, but it really didn't work out the way I was hoping it would. I went to Sweet Tomatoes one day for lunch and had a full plate of salad, but topped it with regular Ranch dressing. (The fat-free stuff didn't look very appetizing). A+ on the veggie consumption, but C- on the choice of dressing. Next time I'll get a vinaigrette. On Friday, we had taco salad, which wasn't too bad for me, I don't think, but again, I had a full plate of it and I'm sure the calories weren't great. I did skip on the sour cream, which I was totally proud of myself for, but had a massive helping of guacamole - YUM!! Saturday we had soup for dinner and I had a big bowl of each corn chowder and baked potato soup with a lot of cheese on top. I washed it down with a glass of Coke, chocolate chip cookies, and a few other goodies. Friday, Saturday and Sunday I was in the kitchen baking cookies, cakes and cupcakes, so you can only imagine the types of things I was sampling. On Sunday, we had ALL sorts of things to eat, none of which, I'm sure, were very good for me. After lunch, we ate the cake I made, which I KNOW was horrible for me, but let me brag a little and say it was SOOOOO GOOOOD! :)


That being said, I'm surprised I lost a POUND (almost)!! Yay!! Also, my body fat % has gone down and my water has gone up! Woot woot!! My exercising has been really good and I'm even pushing myself during my workouts to work through the burn and work harder.

Height: 5'3"
Weight: 181.6
Body Fat: 43.9%
Water: 40.9%
BMI: 32.17 (Obese)

Your comments are very encouraging! Thanks for following!

1 comment:

  1. You shouldn't feel bad about the guacamole. Avocados have a very healthy kind of fat that is actually beneficial for the body! As long as you're not eating guac with any additives or anything (like mayo- which I consider a highly treasonous act)... you should be good!

    ReplyDelete