Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Week 6 Results

Before you get all excited, let me just say that I ended my week, not with food poisoning, but something close. I had some REALLY bad Chinese food Saturday night and spent all day Sunday laying on the couch eating saltines and drinking gatorade and water. So, that greatly helped with my numbers this week.

Height: 5'3"
Weight: 177.8 lbs
Body Fat: 45.3%
Water: 39.9%
BMI: 31.49 (Obese)

Total weight loss to date: 7.2 pounds!! Woot woot!! My jeans are a LOT looser in the butt/leg area and I think my shoulders are finally looking better/thinner - yay!! I can't wait to see my results next week. Hopefully I can keep this weight off - we'll see.

4 comments:

  1. Good job! Sorry you got sick though babe. No more steamed pot stickers from New China!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to GOOOO, girl! The ONLY upside to getting sick! ;) I didn't have such a great week as you, but I'm still trodding along! Hey I had a funny thought today...I was eating Chinese food, (hopefully a safe choice!), and my fortune cookie said this, "Your lost possession will be found within this month". My only thought was, well, I haven't lost anything but weight, OH NOOOO!!! ;)

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!Great Job Chica!!! Have you ever seen the Devil wears Prada movie? There's this one line in there that always cracks me up..."I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight". LOL

    ReplyDelete