Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Week 5: Stress Eating (Part II)

Stress.... it does a body good. NOT! But.... kind of. So our house is mostly all packed up. This weekend I was stressing about not having time to do everything and it turns out I plowed through packing up all of our junk pretty good. If I pack any more, the boys won't have toys, we won't have clothes, and we'll be eating off of paper and plastic for a while. I think that is the only reason I lost weight. I was shocked when I saw that I lost. I thought for sure I was going to gain. When I stress, I eat. When I stress-eat, I eat BAD. We had chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream in the house... need I say more? Anyway, here are my results. I hope the next weeks to come will be even better!

Week 5 Results:
Weight: 178.8 lbs
Body Fat: 43.6%
Water: 41.1%
BMI: 30.7 (Obese)

Difference from Week 4:
Weight: - 0.4 lbs
Body Fat: - 0.5%
Water: + 0.3 %
BMI: - 0.1


No comments:

Post a Comment