Monday, March 22, 2010

Week 3 Results

One more week down - yay! Thank you for all of the support and encouraging words! I want to especially thank Annie-pie for reminding me that I'm watching what I'm eating when I was at a friend's baby shower eyeing all of the yummy food! That's EXACTLY what I needed!! Instead of pigging out, I just had one cookie, a few M&Ms and some mixed nuts. My mindset was 100% on the shower and 0% on watching what I eat. This blog is paying off. Yesssssss.

This week's numbers:

Height: 5'3"
Weight: 181.4
Body Fat: 46%
Water: 39.4%
BMI: 32.13 (Obese)

Well, I'm happy that I lost weight, but I'm not happy with the amount. At this rate, I'm going to get to 130 lbs in two years! It's time to dig in and get serious. I hope to update you with more exciting numbers next week.

1 comment: