Wednesday, March 24, 2010

30 Day Challenge

Today I started a 30 Day Challenge on the Wii EA Sports Active!! You workout for two days, take a day off, etc. for 30 days. You're basically working out 20 days and resting 10, but hey, it's a step in the right direction, right?! There are three levels of difficulty: low intensity, medium intensity, and high intensity. I'm starting on the low, then in 30 days, I'll move up to medium, etc. I can't imagine what the high intensity is like because it kicked my butt today!

You do different activities each day, which makes it fun. Today, I started out walking (in place), then running, some boxing, squats (normal and sideways), curls, and inline skating (you basically squat to go fast, then when you hit a ramp, you jump as high as you can in the air). Oh. My. Goodness! My legs were burning... BURNING! I had a blast doing it, though, and it only took about 20 minutes. Tomorrow, I believe, the game said I'm going to play a little tennis, which should be fun.

Aidan and Rhys woke up early this morning, too. I put Rhys in his jumparoo and he was glued to the tv. Aidan started out playing with his trains in his play room, then came into the living room and was watching me and encouraging me! "Go, Mommy!! Good job, Mommy!" Sooo sweet! He thought it was pretty cool that I was "on the tv", too. Hopefully I can lose a few pounds by Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment