Monday, April 22, 2013

Week 3: Back on Track

Good morning, folks! Last week wasn't the best, especially considering it was only my second week! However, this week I got back on track. I didn't do any "traditional" exercise as I was working hard around the house all week. Our house is FINALLY on the market! Yay! I ate a few more calories than normal, but I wanted to make sure I had enough energy to do things around the house. Overall I did really good! I did have some pizza, banana cream pie, and even some donuts (gulp), but I ate really well otherwise. It's a short post this week, so here are my results:

Week 3 Results:
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 180.2 lbs
Body Fat: 43.1%
Water: 41.5%
BMI: 30.9 (Obese)

Difference from Week 2:
Weight: - 2 lbs
Body Fat: - 1.0%
Water: + 0.7 %
BMI: - 0.4

All of my numbers are going in the right direction! It's encouraging to see my body fat percentage go down. I'm REALLY close to getting out of the obese category with my BMI; I just need to lose a little over 6 more pounds.

Thank you for all of your support and encouragement. I read all of your comments and listen to what you tell me in person and I get butterflies in my tummy. I can't say enough that you guys rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment