Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Week 9 Results

Ah! I totally forgot to post this yesterday. Sorry about last week and only posting my stats. The last two weeks have been really stressful. This week is going a lot better so far. I started walking and doing the stairs with my coworker again, which has been nice - even refreshing. It's starting to get warm outside, so I don't know how much longer we're going to be doing it. We're (at least I'm) starting to get a little stinky... silly Texas weather.

Anyway, I'm definitely not making as much process as I was hoping I would, but little by little it's coming off. I'm up to $120 in my clothing jar and hope to see the full $1,000 soon enough.

Thank you for your response to the poll I posted last week (or was that two weeks ago now?) I'm trying to get in contact with a specific foundation that just started so we can do a fundraiser bake sale, but I haven't heard back from them yet. :( God's timing is perfect, though. I keep trying to remind myself of that.

Well, here are my results from this week. Not great, but they're at least in the right direction:

Height: 5'3"
Weight: 179.0 lbs
Body Fat: 44.6%
Water: 40.4%
BMI: 31.7 (Obese)

I need to get down to 169 before my BMI changes from Obese to Overweight. OH I CAN'T WAIT!! Obese is just so depressing!

No comments:

Post a Comment