Monday, May 10, 2010

Week 10 Results

I weighed myself this morning and (if you saw my post on FB) Brad and I were both wrong. I only gained .8 pounds and not 2-3 like we were guessing - phew! I guess that's what happens when you bake like a mad woman... (see other post on FB regarding materials used and what I baked).

I have failed miserably this week and REALLY need to get back on track. My diet is way off, I'm stopped up (yes, wayyyyy TMI... which is probably adding to my weight - grrr), and I haven't been exercising like I need to. I walked several miles last week and did some stairs, but that only does so much when you're eating burgers, cake, cookies, cake, and cake pops. :) I will say, though, that if I keep baking and using fondant, I'm going to have some pretty sexy arms and a flat belly. I can't even tell you how sore I was yesterday morning after kneeding and rolling out fondant for several hours - phew!

Bathing suit season is just around the corner, and I'm not nearly ready :(

New Numbers:
Weight: 179.8 lbs
Body Fat: 43.8%
Water: 41.0%
BMI: 31.85 (Obese)

Beginning Numbers: New Numbers:
Height: 5'3
Weight: 185 lbs
Body Fat: 47%
Water: 37.9%
BMI: 32.77 (Obese)

No comments:

Post a Comment