Saturday, March 27, 2010

4 Days out of 30

Day 3 was a "Rest Day", so I started up again today. I like the low intensity as I'm sore, but not so sore that I'm completely incapacitated for the rest of the day. At least I know it's working. I'm looking forward to all of the new exercises I will be doing over the next few weeks. Each day, there's a new one.

I still have a long way to go, but realized that little by VERY little, my clothes are starting to fit better. I still have a serious spare tire I need to get rid of, but I could tell my love handles weren't as prominent in a shirt I often wear. Don't get me wrong - they're very much still there, but I can tell a difference. I can't wait to see what my weight is on Monday!

Oh, and I made cookies again tonight!! Why do I do this to myself?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment